Today we have another video review from Andrew over at AMDTechReviews on the Lenovo P2 smartphone. This is a very nice phone with an AMOLED display and a 5.5 inch display and a huge 5100 mAh battery.
The basic specs are pretty decent and the price is a very reasonable at roughly $200. See the coupon code at the end of this post to get it a bit cheaper! (at least for today)
Now of course I am glad to see a smartphone with a decent price and a battery larger than my BLU Studio Energy 2, which is far more important than minor details such as cameras and audio, etc.
So the specs are as list below:
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel 2.5D Arc screen
- CPU: Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 13.0MP back camera
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Nano + Nano SIM
- Feature: GPS, A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.1
So let us proceed to the video right now!
You can find this phone at this link. Use coupon code to get the best price: 11.11GB220
That is all for now,
This site formerly ran on either a Chuwi HiBook tablet or occasionally my Chuwi Hi12 tablet. Check the About page for details. Don't miss our new YouTube Channel!